Ounuwhao B&B Guestlodge Russell
Welcome to OUNUWHAO-Harding house Guestlodge:our beautifully restored historic homestaed, right opposite the sea in MATAUWHI BAY, a 1.k.m. flat walk to beautiful RUSSELL village.
"If there is one Bed and breakfast I'd stay at indefinately, it's Marilyn Nicklin's OUNUWHAO at Russell, New Zealand.
Immaculate rooms, her hand-made quilts on the beds, and her Breakfasts...apple and sour cream pancakes, homemade fruit bread and muffins.....YUM!"
Bud Collins...Boston Globe
- Laundry Service 410.00 7 kg load, washed, ined dried and folded back in you room that evening.
- Safe parking @ gate for all guests.
- Tea/coffee and bicuits available in the guest lounge 24/7
- Wrap around verandahs with tables/chairs and confortable seating with protection from sun/wind, to rest and unwind
- A "Stones-Throw" from the waters edge, and Sea views from some rooms and from the verandahs.
- 130 year-old Kauri Homestaed with lots of original features with all modern amenities.