The Old Ferry Hotel B&B Queenstown
Step back in time when you stay in this charming 145-year-old former hotel.
The Ferry Hotel now operates as a boutique bed & breakfast, situated in a delightful rural area overlooking the historic Shotover River Bridge in Queenstown, New Zealand.
This beautiful heritage home, set amongst an English country style garden welcomes you on arrival. Inside its walls are laden with the building’s fascinating history, transporting you back to the gold mining era of Central Otago.
The perfect base to come home too, after enjoying all Queenstown has on offer. Unwind with a local pinot by the famous Shotover River, or sit by the roaring fire. Wake up to the song of bellbirds and a delicious home cooked breakfast. The Ferry is waiting to meet you.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate lounge and dining room with a large log burner
- Centrally heated bedrooms
- Coronet Peak 10 minutes’ drive to the access road.
- The Remarkables 15 minutes drive to the access road.
- Cardrona Alpine Resort 30 minutes drive to the access road.
- Treble Cone 50 minutes drive to the access road.