Wanaka Springs Lodge Wanaka
Wanaka Springs Lodge combines the luxurious comfort and attentive service of a five star boutique lodge in New Zealand, with relaxed Kiwi charm. Enjoy the warmest welcome, luxury bed and breakfast accommodation with separate guest facilities including cosy lounge, deck area and outdoor spa pool.
Hosted by Fraser & Anne Symon, Wanaka Springs Lodge celebrates New Zealand .
Stay at Wanaka Springs Lodge for a delicious taste of New Zealand, starting with complimentary drinks of New Zealand wines and beers during our social hour. In the morning, the generous full breakfast features local foods including Manuka smoked bacon and a large assortment of different types of New Zealand honey.
Located in town and yet peacefully secluded in a beautiful garden setting, Wanaka Springs Lodge is named after the natural springs that run through the property. A stone’s throw from Wanaka’s lake shores, shops and restaurants, and the Wanaka golf course, the lodge benefits from wonderful mountain views. Spectacular Lake Wanaka is an ideal base for exploring the South Island
gems of Queenstown, Milford Sound and the World Heritage Mt Aspiring National Park area.
Full breakfast and internet are included in the tariff.
- • 4 Queen, 4 King bedrooms (2 King Rooms can be split to Twin)
- • 8 ensuites with heated towel rails, hairdryers, heat lamps, toiletries, & bathrobes.
- • outdoor 6-seater hot tub
- • each room has a deck or courtyard with outdoor furniture.
- • guest lounge with open log fire, book collection, TV, DVD & music system
- • full cooked and continental breakfast
- • recycled native timber furniture
- • laundry service
- • ski gear storage & drying room
- • off-street parking
Queen Room - 2 nights minimum stay
King Room - 2 nights minimum stay