Dalbeth B & B & Farm Stay
"In the country, but close to the city of Rotorua"
23 Dalbeth is a quiet, private B&B on a 10 acre lifestyle property on the outskirts of Rotorua in the Bay of Plenty.
The B&B guest accommodation is apart from the general hustle and bustle of our household, and there is ample parking for vehicles at your front door.
We do have a cat and dog who are sure to make you welcome.
Prices are per night and range from $120.00 for one person or for a couple from after Easter to the end of September and $150.00 per night from 1st October until the end of Easter.
Continental breakfast is included and a cooked breakfast (also included) is available on request. Our own hens usually supply eggs for your breakfast.
If Guests wish to walk over the fields and view the animals we do ask that they speak with us first. Farm animals can be dangerous at certain times and sometimes it is better to view them from the safety of our house garden. Trout fishing can be found close by and Rotorua has an execellent selection of tourist activities. If there is anything in particular you wish to do/see we will do our very best to help.
- Our home stands on just over an acre of garden
- There is a gas barbecue outside that is available to guests if they wish to use it.
- Bikes are available for guests' use.
- There is ample parking outside of the B & B unit.
- If you wish to use our laundry then please ask.
- Similarly, if you wish use our microwave or other cooking facilities, then please ask.