Fran & Frankie's Bed & Breakfast
We look forward to hosting you in our garden retreat, just 12 minutes from Wanaka. The residence is set in a newly planted orchard which includes heritage apple trees, apricots, peaches, cherries, figs and feijoas. Organically grown fruit and berries are included in the breakfast menu.
From the moment you arrive we hope you will enjoy the treasures of this rural setting. With your own private entrance, bedroom, ensuite and patio seating area you can relax and enjoy an undisturbed stay.
Central Otago is New Zealand's most scenic wine region, with vineyards overlooking snow-capped mountains and lakes. Discover Mt Aspiring National Park and spectacular day walks. We are committed to providing a quality homegrown experience, with premium service and comfort.
- Complimentary afternoon tea on arrival
- Sleepyhead Super King bed
- Quality linens
- Feather down bedding
- New Zealand toiletries
- 32” Smart TV
- Unlimited Wifi
- USB station
- Fridge, tea and coffee in room
- Private entrance
- Private outdoor seating
- Room and ensuite 31.5 m2
- The B&B is not wheelchair accessible
- Check in is between 3:30pm-7:00pm. Check out is 10am
- At this present time, we do not cater for children
- The double room is suitable for up to two guests