Homelea Bed & Breakfast Christchurch
Located centrally Christchurch, Homelea Bed & Breakfast offers the traveller a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Built in the early 1900's, Homelea survived the 2010/2011 earthquakes and has since had a major renovation to bring facilities up to a high contemporary standard.
The house still retains all the charm and character of a large New Zealand home of the early twentieth century, with rich Rimu panelling, leadlight windows and for the winter months, the cosy warmth of a fire in the guest lounge. The guest lounge has a good sized modern grand piano suitable for all visiting musicians.
Homelea is just a short walk from Cathedral Square and the central city area, as well as a variety of restaurants and cafes, the Casino, Botanical Gardens, Museum and other Christchurch attractions.
- 3 Ensuite Guest Rooms.
- Spacious rooms with contemporary decor
- Quality Bedding
- Free Wifi
- Off-street Parking
- Delicious Breakfast - Try Pauline’s Hot Dish of the Day
- Special Diets Catered For - Coeliacs warmly welcome.
- Dinner by arrangement.
- Grand Piano in Guest Lounge
- Complimentary Port
- Tea/coffee, biscuits & fruit available in Guest Lounge.
- Christchurch is building a great cycle network across the city - Available for Hire - 2 Bikes and Helmets (compulsory in NZ)
- Buses nearby
- Book Exchange: Take a book and leave one behind.
- Board games for for adults and children.
- Close to Attractions - walk to city
- Easy drive to and from Airport