Lone Kauri Lodge Auckland
A quiet and peaceful alternative to the city - secluded ensuite accommodation in the heart of the Waitakere Ranges, an area of exceptional natural beauty under an hour from Auckland's city centre and airport.
Lone Kauri Lodge is located in the heart of the Waitakere Ranges, an area of exceptional natural beauty on Auckland's west coast where you will find black sand surf beaches, notably Karekare and Piha, regenerating forest, walking tracks, waterfalls, stunning bush and coastal views and not too many people.
Our dedicated guest accommodation, with its own entrance, is connected to but completely separate from the rest of the property. It comprises one queen and one king/twin king single room each with own ensuite. There is a spacious guest lounge with Sky TV, DVD, CD player, selection of games and books and complimentary wi-fi.
Lone Kauri Lodge is the perfect getaway from the city or, if you are from overseas then relax with us before setting off to see the rest of New Zealand or reflect on your visit before the trip home.
We have a secure on line booking system.
- Peace, privacy and tranquility
- Close to Piha and Karekare beaches
- Ensuite king & queen rooms
- Separate guest wing with own entrance and lounge
- Guest BBQ
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Secure on line reservation and payment facilty
- Expansive bush and sea views
- Customised Hillary Trail packages
- 50 minutes from Auckland CBD and airport
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Central heating
- Ample off street parking
- Guest Lounge