Join us at our island paradise in Onetangi, where peace and tranquillity abound. Glennys & Geoff and their two moggies, Kenny & Mindy would like you to feel at home!
Relax with us and enjoy your stay in a smoke free house nestled in NZ Native bush on one side and on the other, extensive Northern views of bush, vineyards and many islands. There’s an abundance of native birds enjoying the nectar from the nearby bush and they’ll happily engage with you whilst you enjoy breakfast on the deck.
We offer a classic, traditional B & B accommodation for adults based on your hosts exclusive personal service. There are two comfy Queen bedrooms available upstairs (no lift). Not suitable for wheelchairs.
Currently rated (9th March 2016)@9.9 on Booking.com & 5 circles on Trip Advisor.
• Bush tranquillity & peaceful Hosts home in Paradise
• Bed & Breakfast with congenial hosts nestled in NZ native bush with magnificent northern views of bush, vineyards and sea views from Barrier Island to Sky Tower.
• Two queen rooms with shared deck, one with ensuite bathroom, and the other with adjacent private bathroom.
• Continental breakfast included.
• Substantial cooked breakfast available @$10 a head.
• Pick up & drop off to all ferries can be arranged for stays of more than one night.
• Minimum 2 nights holiday weekends.
• 32” Freeview TV in room.
• Small fridge with tea & coffee making in room
• Free Wi Fi
• Short walk to renowned Forest & Bird reserve, Zipline & Peacock Sky Winery.
• Free parking is available. Having a vehicle makes it easy to visit some of the wonderful sights, in the vicinity or beyond.
• We have well known wineries nearby, such as Te Whau, Te Motu & Stony Ridge to name a few, or maybe Wild on Waiheke, a boutique brewery and perhaps a round of clay shooting while there.
• Maybe it is a game of golf you are after; the local course is just down the road or tennis at the sports field a bit further on.
Sleeps up to 2
This sunny room has a comfy Queen sized bed, with topper pad and quality linen. The en-suite bathroom features warm fluffy bath sheets, straight off the heated towel rail, along with a hair-dryer and complimentary toiletries. There is a TV with Freeview, tea & coffee facilities and a small fridge. Access to the shared adjacent deck via in-room doorway. The deck which has table and chairs, is great for watching the sun sets, observing bird life and of course enjoying a glass or two of wine.
Please note this room is for two people only and is not suitable for Children or Babies.
This lovely room has a Queen sized bed and comes complete with topper pad and quality linen and has a separate private bathroom with heated towel rail for the fluffy bath sheets, hair-dryer and toiletries are also supplied. There is a TV with Freeview, tea & coffee facilities and a small fridge. A shared adjacent deck is great as the sun sets for sitting and enjoying a glass or two with couples that know one another or enjoying the experiences with someone you don’t!
Please note the bathroom in is not suitable for people with limited mobility as the shower is over a shower tub.
This room is for two people and is not suitable for Children or Babies.