Moon Gate Villa Kerikeri
462 Kerikeri Road, Bay of Islands
The Bay of Island's finest 5 star gold accommodation. Inspired by and built as a residence for a romance novelist; constructed in the shape of a bow with gracious rooms that overlook sumptuous sub-tropical gardens that are yours to stroll, relax and enjoy.
- 2 minutes from Bay of Island's Kerikeri Village, and the historic Stone Store basin and mission house.
- Discover Bay of Islands wineries, restaurants and craft shops within walking distance
- Listen for kiwi calls during a night walk in the nearby Puketi Forest
- 15 mins to Bay of Islands tours departing Paihia and Russell
- 6 golf courses within 20 mins -including New Zealand's #1 Kauri Cliffs
- Northland's famous beaches, diving and surf coast nearby
Each guest suite comprises super king-size beds with luxury linens, private ensuite, in-room refreshment facilities, free high speed Internet WiFi, quality TV entertainment systems and online movies on-demand. Internal & external seating provides space to relax, enjoy the gardens and read a good book.
Stroll through 1.5 acres of sub-tropical gardens, take a dip in our solar-heated swimming pool, or relax with a book in front of the fire in our exclusive guest lounge.
We make an ideal central base for exploring the natural, historic and cultural sights of the Bay of Islands.
Please note that Moon Gate Villa offers an adult environment. Children over the age of 14 are welcome to stay at Moon Gate Villa and are included in the occupancy.View Property