Ribbonwood Country House Cheviot
Ribbonwood Country House effortlessly entwines luxury accommodation in a peaceful setting offering world class views and service.
The house includes four well appointed guest rooms all with ensuite, a guest lounge and dining room, library, spa and outdoor spa pool (jacuzzi). All guest rooms feature a super king bed, flat screen smart TV, air conditioning for heating and cooling, free wifi and tea and coffee making facilities. They also have their own patio, mountain or garden views, bathrobes and slippers. There is free on site parking.
Set on 7.5 hectares (18 acres) of rolling pastoral farmland it is located 4km from the main highway. It is a short drive to Gore Bay. Christchurch is a 90 minute drive south while Kaikoura is 60 minute drive north and Hanmer Springs thermal pools is only 1 hr 15 minutes.
- Our resident chef; Gary is on site to prepare your continental breakfast (included in your room rate) and / or your cooked breakfast (for an additional $15pp)
- Evening dinners are optional and we offer a two course meal for $65 per person or three courses for $85 per person. Evening meals need to be pre booked and any dietary requirements discussed with Gary. We use as much home grown / home made and locally sourced products as possible/.
- Gary is also our resident qualified Spa Therapist and can discuss any treatments you might like to have during your stay such as massage, scrubs, waxing or spray tans. More information is available on our website.
- Ribbonwood has two off road bikes with helmets for guest use and can provide maps of the areas as well as walking tracks.
- There is a menagerie of animals to entertain you such as four Border Collies, a cat, chickens, cows and sheep.