Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations must be made with at least 2 weeks notice. Cancellations after this time, or failure to arrive, will be liable for the full amount of the booking.
- A $25 cancellation fee applies for all cancellations.
- Cancellations must be made by contacting the property you are staying at directly.
- Your provided credit card will be securely captured at the time of booking, via a non-refundable 7.5% deposit
- Payment for the balance of your accommodation is to be undertaken directly with the provider at the time of your stay.
- Any violation of individual property's terms and conditions (such as room damage) may result in subsequent charges being made to the credit card you provided at time of booking.
- We operate a 100% PCI-DSS card security industry compliant system, to eliminate risk of online fraud when doing transactions with us.
- On completion of your online reservation, you are emailed a confirmation notice to the email address you provide, and also provided with a printable confirmation page. At this point, your reservation is confirmed at the member property. All future correspondence with regard to the booking is to be undertaken direct with the accommodation provider, not the Bed & Breakfast Association NZ.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guest of 18 years or over.
- Smoking is not allowed in any room on the property. If you do smoke, then you may be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges.
- No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
Cancelling a booking
Please contact the accommodation provider directly to cancel your booking. Contact details are available in your confirmation email, and also on this website.
Your personal details, and details of your reservation, will be provided directly to the accommodation provider you have selected. We will not provide these details to any other party. Your credit card details are unavailable for viewing by anybody, but remain able to be used to perform future transactions only between Bed & Breakfast Association NEW ZEALAND and the cardholder.