Copper Beech Lodge Wanaka
Copper Beech Lodge is a premium bed and breakfast experience for visitors to spectacular Wānaka.
Copper Beech Lodge Wānaka offers two rooms, each sleeping two adults in ultra-comfortable superking or twin beds. The rooms are newly furnished and spacious with cosy seating, ensuites, wardrobe space, and a safe for passports and other valuables.
Each room opens out to a terrace with outdoor seating and access to the grounds or to take shade under the Copper Beech tree. A shared guest lounge provides an additional space to relax and enjoy a complimentary tea and coffee, or a glass of local wine.
Rates include a continental breakfast, and all-day complimentary tea and coffee, served in the guest lounge. The continental offering will always include fresh bread, cereals, yoghurt, fruit and juice. Our produce is local and sustainable.
- Each reservation includes a complimentary bottle of local Pinot Noir
- Each room has access to a mini fridge (located in the guest lounge)
- Platters are available to order in advance or onsite
- Local wine is available to purchase onsite
- Copper Beech Lodge is 4 minutes’ drive / 15 minutes’ walk to Wānaka township and lakefront
- Strictly no smoking on the property.